Discover the definition of words How To Add New Contact To The Address Book with our comprehensive language meaning dictionary. Enhance your vocabulary and understand the nuances of various terms. Find synonyms, antonyms, and examples to boost your language skills. Navigate through a vast collection of words and reveal their true meanings. Here is a guide on how to add a new contact to the address book in Outlook: 1. Open Outlook and Equip yourself with the knowledge of language and express yourself with clarity. Start exploring our language meaning dictionary now, only in Inquire Knowledge.
Here is a guide on how to add a new contact to the address book in Outlook:
1. Open Outlook and click on the People icon at the bottom left corner of the window.
2. Click on New Contact at the top of the window.
3. Enter the contact’s information in the fields provided. You can add as much or as little information as you like.
4. Click Save & Close when you’re done.
That’s it! You’ve successfully added a new contact to your address book.
Here are some other websites that discuss how to add new contacts to an address book:
– [Microsoft Support](https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-a-contact-in-outlook-1ef8f35b-04be-4bd0-ac9c-6d6a146887ce)
– [The Windows Club](https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-add-contacts-in-the-address-book-outlook)