Explore the interpretation of words Where Are The Wildfires In Ontario with our comprehensive language meaning dictionary. Enrich your vocabulary and comprehend the nuances of various terms. Explore synonyms, antonyms, and examples to boost your language skills. Navigate through a vast collection of words and unveil their true meanings. Where Are The Wildfires In Ontario Wildfires are a common occurrence in Ontario during the summer Equip yourself with the knowledge of language and express yourself with clarity. Start exploring our language meaning dictionary now, in here Inquire Knowledge.
Where Are The Wildfires In Ontario
Wildfires are a common occurrence in Ontario during the summer months. As of June 12th, 2023, there were **68 wildfires** burning across the north of the province. Most of northern Ontario is under a high or extreme risk of wildfires. So far this year there have been **276 forest fires** across northern Ontario, which have burned **110,000 hectares**.
The wildfires in Ontario are located in:
1. Algonquin Park District near Pembroke
2. Chapleau district
3. East of Cochrane
4. Hearst district
5. North Bay district
6. Sudbury district
7. Wawa district, near White River
8. Red Lake district, near Sandy Lake First Nation and Keewaywin First Nation
9. Dryden district, west of Ignace
10. Kenora district, south of Grassy Narrows First Nation.
Here are some websites that discuss Where Are The Wildfires In Ontario:
1. [CTV News](https://northernontario.ctvnews.ca/48-active-forest-fires-in-northern-ontario-31-in-the-northeast-sunday-1.6426748)
2. [CBC News](https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/forest-fires-northeastern-ontario-1.6881712)
4. [Global News](https://globalnews.ca/news/9763122/ontario-wildfire-burning-june-12/)