Get updated with the latest event schedule What Are The Basic Steps For Washing Hands?. Explore a wide range of exciting events happening near you. What Are The Basic Steps For Washing Hands? Washing your hands is one of the most important things Explore our detailed jadwal acara and plan your itinerary accordingly. From concerts and festivals to conferences and exhibitions, find the perfect gatherings to attend. Do not miss out on the action – join the vibrant world of events today, Upcoming events
What Are The Basic Steps For Washing Hands?
Washing your hands is one of the most important things you can do to protect yourself and others from getting sick. It is a simple and effective way to prevent the spread of germs. In this article, we will discuss the basic steps for washing hands.
The steps for handwashing are:
1. Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold).
2. Apply soap and lather well.
3. Rub and scrub your hands vigorously for at least 20 seconds, covering all surfaces, including the backs of your hands, wrists, between your fingers, and under your fingernails.
4. Rinse your hands with clean, running water.
5. Dry your hands with a clean towel or air dry them.
It is important to wash your hands often, especially before eating or preparing food, after using the bathroom or changing a diaper, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing, after touching an animal or animal waste and after touching garbage.
Here are some websites that discuss What Are The Basic Steps For Washing Hands?:
2. [Mayo Clinic](https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/hand-washing/art-20046253)
3. [Lana Restaurant](https://lanarestaurant.com/what-are-the-basic-steps-for-washing-hands/)