Get updated with the latest upcoming events When Is Counselling For Neet Ug 2023. Explore a wide range of exciting events happening near you. When Is Counselling For Neet Ug 2023 The NEET Counselling 2023 is the process of online seat Explore our comprehensive jadwal acara and prepare your itinerary accordingly. From concerts and festivals to conferences and exhibitions, discover the perfect gatherings to attend. Do not miss out on the action – explore the vibrant world of events today, Upcoming events
When Is Counselling For Neet Ug 2023
The NEET Counselling 2023 is the process of online seat allotment for admission to medical and dental courses based on the NEET 2023 score. The counselling will be conducted by the Medical Council Committee (MCC) in July 2023 after the NEET 2023 results are announced. The candidates can check the counselling schedule and register for the counselling by visiting the official portal of the MCC at mcc.nic.in and clicking on “UG Medical Counselling”.
The NEET UG Counselling 2023 is expected to begin in the last week of June or first week of July. The official NEET UG counselling 2023 date has not yet been finalized by the Authorities. MCC will release the NEET UG 2023 counselling schedule on the official website – mcc.nic.in. Whereas, each state has its own counselling authority and website for NEET counselling 2023.
Here are some websites that discuss When Is Counselling For Neet Ug 2023:
– [NEET Bulletin](https://neetbulletin.in/neet-ug-counselling-2023-registration-process-date-fee-documents-requirement/)
– [Times Now News](https://www.timesnownews.com/education/neet-ug-counselling-2023-nmc-sets-august-30-as-last-date-for-mbbs-admissions-article-101104272)
– [Career India](https://www.careerindia.com/news/neet-ug-counselling-2023-date-soon-check-out-for-more-details-035798.html)
– [College Dunia](https://collegedunia.com/exams/neet/counselling)
– [India Today](https://www.indiatoday.in/education-today/notification/story/neet-ug-2023-counselling-to-begin-soon-check-important-details-2394770-2023-06-19)