nearest blood test labs
Nearest Blood Test Labs in Stockholm
Blood tests are an important part of preventive healthcare. They can help detect diseases early on, when they are most treatable. If you are looking for a blood test lab near you in Stockholm, here are a few options
* Aleris Medilab Sabbatsberg is located at Olivecronas väg 1 and is open from 8am to 1215pm and 1pm to 4pm on weekdays. They offer a variety of blood tests, including a complete blood count (CBC), blood sugar test, and cholesterol test. The cost of a full blood test at Aleris Medilab Sabbatsberg is SEK 500.
Image of Aleris Medilab Sabbatsberg in Stockholm
* Bio Rad Laboratories AB is located at Solna and has unknown opening hours. They offer a limited number of blood tests, including a CBC and blood sugar test. The cost of a full blood test at Bio Rad Laboratories AB is SEK 350.
Image of Bio Rad Laboratories AB in Stockholm
* Aleris Medilab Stureplan is located at Stockholm and is open from 8am to 1215pm and 1pm to 4pm on weekdays. They offer a variety of blood tests, including a CBC, blood sugar test, and cholesterol test. The cost of a full blood test at Aleris Medilab Stureplan is SEK 450.
Image of Aleris Medilab Stureplan in Stockholm
When choosing a blood test lab, it is important to consider the following factors
* Location Make sure the lab is convenient for you to get to.
* Hours of operation Make sure the lab is open when you need to get your blood test done.
* Tests offered Make sure the lab offers the tests you need.
* Cost Compare the cost of blood tests at different labs.
If you have any questions about blood tests, you should talk to your doctor. They can help you choose the right lab for your needs and answer any questions you may have.
Here are some additional tips for getting a blood test
* Arrive at the lab on time.
* Bring your insurance card and a doctor’s order, if required.
* Fast for at least 8 hours before your blood test, unless otherwise instructed by your doctor.
* Drink plenty of fluids before and after your blood test.
* Let the lab technician know if you have any allergies or medical conditions.
* Be prepared to wait for your results.
I hope this post has been helpful in finding a blood test lab near you in Stockholm.