the TSH test price in Delhi
TSH Test Price in Delhi
The thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) test is a blood test that measures the level of TSH in the blood. TSH is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland that helps regulate the production of thyroid hormones. A TSH test can be used to diagnose thyroid disorders, such as hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
The price of a TSH test in Delhi can vary depending on the lab and the type of test. A basic TSH test typically costs between Rs. 200 and Rs. 500. A more comprehensive TSH test, which may include tests for other thyroid hormones such as T3 and T4, can cost between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000.
Here are some of the labs in Delhi that offer TSH tests
* Dr. Lal Pathlabs
Image of Dr. Lal Pathlabs logo
Image of Thyrocare logo
* Metropolis Healthcare
Image of Metropolis Healthcare logo
* SRL Diagnostics
Image of SRL Diagnostics logo
To find out the exact price of a TSH test at these labs, you can contact them directly or book an appointment online.
Here are some tips for getting a lower TSH test price in Delhi
* Book your test in advance. Labs often offer discounts for bookings made in advance.
* Ask about discounts for government employees, students, or senior citizens.
* Check for coupons or promo codes online.
* Compare prices from different labs.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
* The TSH test is a simple blood test that can be done at most labs.
* The test results usually take a few days to come back.
* If your TSH level is abnormal, your doctor may order additional tests to diagnose a thyroid disorder.
* Treatment for thyroid disorders typically involves medication or surgery.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your doctor for more information about the TSH test and its cost in Delhi.